Welcome to Reddoorcompany.com
- "Content" means any information, data, text, images, audio, video, or other materials posted or displayed on the website.
- "User" means any person or entity that accesses or uses the website.
- "We," "us," or "our" means reddoorcompany.com.
2. User Conduct
- Harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent.
- Unlawful or promotes unlawful activity.
- Transmits or facilitates the transmission of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive software.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or servers or networks connected to the website.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
All Content posted or displayed on the website is the property of its respective owner. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from, or transfer any Content without the express written consent of the owner of the Content.
We reserve the right to remove any Content from the website at our sole discretion.
4. User Accounts
You may be required to create an account to access certain features of the website. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete information when creating your account. You are solely responsible for the security of your account and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR VIRUS-FREE.
6. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We may terminate your access to the website at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice.
9. Governing Law, Venue, Jury Trial
In the event of a dispute, this agreement shall be construed according to the law in North Carolina. The sole and exclusive venue for any dispute regarding the use of the website shall be the District Court in Durham County, North Carolina. The Parties irrevocably waive any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceedings arising out of or related to this agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby.
10. Entire Agreement
Waiver of a breach of an obligation herein shall not be regarded as a waiver of a future breach of the same or any other obligation.